Healing Tree Farm offers hand-spun yarn, natural fibers, and knitted products made from fleeces grown on our farm located in Leelanau County in beautiful northern Michigan. If you’re looking for a unique gift that reminds you of the land and beauty of this place we call home, consider a skein of our hand-spun yarn.
Having recently added a small herd of alpaca to the farm, we’re now offering a gorgeous blend of Suri alpaca and Shetland fibers. This yarn is as beautiful as it is warm and durable. Woven into each skein of yarn is the story of the farm, the animal(s) from which the fiber came, and the farmers who carefully raised the livestock, gently sheared, washed, carded, and spun your yarn.
About our fiber:
- Each skein is made from 100% local and organically/humanely raised fiber animals
- Skeins average 160+ yards each
- Our fibers are 100% hand-spun and processed entirely by hand from start to finish
- Skeins are wound prior to pick-up or shipment, unless otherwise noted
- Skeins may be purchased directly from the farm
- Ask about our multi-skein discounts
- We are happy to make custom orders
- Proceeds from sale of our fiber supports Healing Tree Farm’s ongoing fiber and farm-related programming.
Our hand-spun yarn may be used to make a variety of items including:
- And more…
And our roving may be requested for felting or other fiber-related projects. Want to learn more about the art of raising fiber animals, spinning, or knitting? Consider one of our free fiber-related classes offered at the farm.
Thank you kindly!
Plrease email the farm directly to purchase your hand-spun yarn: firstname.lastname@example.org